Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Second-quarter revenue of $19.7 billion was up 20 percent year-over-year (YoY). Data-centric revenue* grew 34 percent, accounting for 52 percent of total revenue; PC-centric revenue grew 7 percent YoY.
- Second-quarter GAAP earnings-per-share (EPS) was $1.19, up 29 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.23 was up 16 percent.
- Year-to-date, generated $17.3 billion cash from operations and $10.6 billion of free cash flow and paid dividends of $2.8 billion.
- Accelerating 10nm product transition; 7nm product transition delayed versus prior expectations.
- Expecting full-year revenue of $75 billion; GAAP EPS of $4.53 and non-GAAP EPS of $4.85.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Names April Miller Boise Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer (09.06.2022 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Q1 2022 Corporation Earnings (02.05.2022 14:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.04.2022 15:32)
- Intel Corporation - Highlights 2022 and Long-Term Growth Strategy at Investor Meeting (23.02.2022 10:40)
- Intel Corporation - Q4 2021 Intel Corporation Earnings (02.02.2022 15:17)