Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Second-quarter revenue of $19.7 billion was up 20 percent year-over-year (YoY). Data-centric revenue* grew 34 percent, accounting for 52 percent of total revenue; PC-centric revenue grew 7 percent YoY.
- Second-quarter GAAP earnings-per-share (EPS) was $1.19, up 29 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.23 was up 16 percent.
- Year-to-date, generated $17.3 billion cash from operations and $10.6 billion of free cash flow and paid dividends of $2.8 billion.
- Accelerating 10nm product transition; 7nm product transition delayed versus prior expectations.
- Expecting full-year revenue of $75 billion; GAAP EPS of $4.53 and non-GAAP EPS of $4.85.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)