Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the 2nd quarter 2020 above market expectations
July 16, 2020 - Following a better than expected market recovery and a strong June performance, Daimler Group adjusted EBIT, Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans adjusted EBIT and Daimler’s Industrial Free Cash Flow for the second quarter of 2020 are all above market expectations.
Daimler’s deployment of extensive cash preservation measures plus the favorable demanddriven development of working capital combined to deliver positive Industrial Free Cash Flow in the second quarter.
The following stated figures for the second quarter 2020 are preliminary and unaudited:
- Industrial Free Cash Flow: €685 million (consensus: minus €2,106 million)
- Net Industrial Liquidity: €9.5 billion (Q1 2020: €9.3 billion)
- Daimler Group EBIT: minus €1,682 million (consensus: minus €2,069 million); adjusted EBIT: minus €708 million (consensus: minus €1,719 million)
- Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans EBIT: minus €1,125 million (consensus: minus €1,400 million); adjusted EBIT: minus €284 million (consensus: minus €1,050 million)
- Daimler Trucks & Buses EBIT: minus €756 million (consensus: minus €823 million); adjusted EBIT: minus €747 million (consensus: minus €823 million)
- Daimler Mobility EBIT: €205 million (consensus: €258 million); adjusted EBIT: €313 million (consensus: €258 million)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q2 2020 (13.07.2020 13:57)
- Daimler AG - Virtual Annual Meeting approves all items on agenda (13.07.2020 13:51)
- Daimler AG -Annual Meeting on July 8, 2020 (02.07.2020 12:09)