Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q2 2020
July 08, 2020 - Mercedes-Benz Cars & Vans delivers more than a million vehicles worldwide in first half of 2020.
Mercedes-Benz has further intensified its customer contact in the second quarter using numerous digital services and tools. The high flexibility of its global dealers, the attractive product portfolio and the strength of the Mercedes-Benz brand were reflected in its car sales: in June, global deliveries were again slightly above the previous year's level (+0.6%). Since the beginning of the year, Mercedes-Benz achieved a better development than the overall luxury car market in some European markets and in its domestic market in Germany. In the USA, the company took the leading position among luxury car brands in terms of unit sales in the first half of the year. In the Asia-Pacific region, the Stuttgart-based brand with the three-pointed star achieved a new sales record from April to June.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2021 (27.07.2021 11:27)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q2 2021 results above market expectations (19.07.2021 15:47)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales. Q1 2021 (08.07.2021 14:45)
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2021 (27.04.2021 16:13)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q1 2021 Results significantly above market expectations (21.04.2021 10:27)