Daimler AG - Virtual Annual Meeting approves all items on agenda
• First virtual Annual Meeting of Daimler AG
• Shareholders approve dividend of €0.90 per share (previous year: €3.25)
• Timotheus Höttges replaces Dr. Paul Achleitner in the Supervisory Board
• 53.28% of share capital present
Stuttgart, Germany – The shareholders of Daimler AG (ticker symbol DAI) approved all the items on the agenda of the virtual Annual Meeting on Wednesday. The Annual Meeting elected Timotheus Höttges, Chairman of the Board of Management of Deutsche Telekom AG, Bonn, as a member of the Supervisory Board representing the shareholders. He succeeds Dr. Paul Achleitner, who had been a member of Daimler’s Supervisory Board since 2010 and whose term of office ended at his own request at the end of the Annual Meeting. Höttges’ term of office has begun with the end of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting in 2020 and ends with the Annual Meeting in 2025.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2020 (18.02.2021 16:29)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the financial year 2020 (03.02.2021 08:00)
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the 2nd quarter 2020 above market expectations (17.07.2020 13:54)