Avast - Total Voting Rights and Company Secretary Change
In accordance with DTR 5.6.1 the Company's issued share capital as at 30 June 2020 consisted of 1,024,989,902 ordinary shares of 0.10 GBP each, all of which have voting rights. Avast Plc holds no ordinary shares in treasury.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change of their interest in, the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Avast plc announces that it has appointed Kelby Barton as Company Secretary with effect from 1 July 2020.
After more than 7 years as General Counsel, Chief Human Resources Officer and Chief of Staff, Alan Rassaby has decided to retire from the Company effective as of close of business on 30 June 2020.
The Board would like to thank Mr. Rassaby for its support to the Company over recent years.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - 2020 Interim Dividend and Block listing Interim Review (05.10.2020 15:52)
- Avast - H1 2020 Results (14.08.2020 13:13)
- Avast Enables Users to Gain Control of Personal Data with Launch of BreachGuard (23.06.2020 16:02)
- Avast - 2019 Final Dividend (18.06.2020 15:57)
- Avast - First Quarter Trading Update (16.04.2020 13:07)