Avast - Total Voting Rights and Company Secretary Change
In accordance with DTR 5.6.1 the Company's issued share capital as at 30 June 2020 consisted of 1,024,989,902 ordinary shares of 0.10 GBP each, all of which have voting rights. Avast Plc holds no ordinary shares in treasury.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change of their interest in, the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Avast plc announces that it has appointed Kelby Barton as Company Secretary with effect from 1 July 2020.
After more than 7 years as General Counsel, Chief Human Resources Officer and Chief of Staff, Alan Rassaby has decided to retire from the Company effective as of close of business on 30 June 2020.
The Board would like to thank Mr. Rassaby for its support to the Company over recent years.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - First Quarter Trading Update (21.04.2021 10:25)
- Avast - Full Year Results 2020 (05.03.2021 15:53)
- Avast announces partnership with PMovil (24.02.2021 14:48)
- Avast - third quarter 2020 trading update (23.10.2020 14:35)
- Avast - 2020 Interim Dividend and Block listing Interim Review (05.10.2020 15:52)