Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020
Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020
Espoo, Finland – Pekka Lundmark will start his new role as President and Chief Executive Officer of Nokia on August 1, 2020, one month earlier than previously communicated. Rajeev Suri will leave his current position on July 31, 2020 and continue to serve as an advisor to the Nokia Board until January 1, 2021.
The earlier start date is due to Fortum having appointed a new CEO as of July 1, 2020 and after a one-month transition period Pekka is available to take over at Nokia.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and Full Year 2020 (09.02.2021 13:55)
- Nokia Corporation financial calendar for 2021 (30.12.2020 16:40)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 and January-September 2020 (30.10.2020 16:04)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)