Microsoft announces quarterly dividend
REDMOND, Wash. — June 17, 2020 — Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share. The dividend is payable Sept. 10, 2020, to shareholders of record on Aug. 20, 2020. The ex-dividend date will be Aug. 19, 2020.
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft Annual Report 2020 (21.10.2020 14:22)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (16.09.2020 08:02)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q4 (24.07.2020 10:56)
- Microsoft Store announces new approach to retail (02.07.2020 11:11)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q3 (30.04.2020 14:56)