Deutsche Bank to create International Private Bank
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DB / NYSE: DB) announced today that it will combine its Wealth Management and Private & Commercial Business International units into a new International Private Bank, serving 3.4 million private, wealth and commercial clients.
The International Private Bank will bring together Wealth Management’s globally connected clients across Germany, Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East and Africa, along with private clients and small and medium-sized enterprises in Italy, Spain, Belgium and India. The business will have around 250 billion euros of assets under management and a combined revenue of approximately 3 billion euros.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2020 results (30.10.2020 16:29)
- Deutsche Bank - Q2 2020 results (29.07.2020 15:44)
- Deutsche Bank launches Tier2 issuance and announces public tender offer for senior non-preferred deb (12.05.2020 13:06)
- Deutsche Bank announces results for the first quarter 2020 (28.04.2020 13:49)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2020 to be held virtually (16.04.2020 12:44)