Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Nokia Corporation will be held on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 in the Company’s headquarters in Espoo, Finland. Participation and exercise of shareholder rights in the Meeting is possible only by voting in advance and by submitting counterproposals and asking questions in advance in accordance with the instructions given in the Meeting notice and otherwise by the Company. It is not possible to attend the meeting in person.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 (30.04.2020 14:57)
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (06.02.2020 07:05)
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)