FAGRON a.s. - shareholders approve all proposed resolutions
Fagron shareholders approve all proposed resolutions
Fagron announces today that the annual general meeting of shareholders, held on 11 May 2020, has adopted all proposed resolutions.
The annual general meeting approved, amongst other things, the 2019 financial statements and declared a gross dividend of € 0.08 per share for the year 2019. The shareholders have discharged the directors and the statutory auditor who were active during the 2019 financial year. The shareholders also ratified the decision by the board of directors to appoint Mr. Robert ten Hoedt as independent non-executive director of the Company as from 20 December 2019, to complete the term of the mandate of Mr. Marc Janssens. Furthermore, the meeting decided to reappoint Alychlo NV, permanently represented by Mr. Marc Coucke, Michael Schenck BV, permanently represented by Mr. Michael Schenck, and Mr. Robert ten Hoedt as non-executive director for a period of four years.
Fagron is paying a gross dividend of € 0.08 per share (coupon number 12). This is a net dividend of € 0.056 per share; being the gross dividend less 30% Belgian dividend withholding tax.
The dividend calendar is as follows:
14 May Ex-dividend date
15 May Record date
18 May Dividend available for payment
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na valnou hromadu konanou 30. 6. 2020 (02.06.2020 16:04)
- Fagron realizes turnover growth of 16.4% (16.04.2020 14:09)
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na zasedání řádné valné hromady (29.05.2019 15:11)
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na zasedání řádné valné hromady (26.06.2018 07:44)
- FAGRON a.s. - Pozvánka na zasedání řádné valné hromady (25.05.2016 14:55)