Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Intel Corporation today announced it has acquired Moovit, a mobility-as-a-service (MaaS) solutions company, for approximately $900 million ($840 million net of Intel Capital equity gain). Moovit is known for its urban mobility application that offers travelers around the world the best multimodal trip planning by combining public transportation, bicycle and scooter services, ride-hailing, and car-sharing. The addition of Moovit brings Intel’s Mobileye closer to achieving its plan to become a complete mobility provider, including robotaxi services, which is forecast to be an estimated $160 billion opportunity by 2030.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)