Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2020 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – April 28, 2020 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial
results for the quarter ended March 31, 2020.
“Given the depth of the challenges so many are facing, it’s a huge privilege to be able to help at this time,” said
Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive Officer of Alphabet and Google. “People are relying on Google’s services more than
ever and we’ve marshalled our resources and product development in this urgent moment.”
“Our business, led by Search, YouTube, and Cloud, drove Alphabet revenues to $41.2 billion, up 13% versus last
year, or 15% on a constant currency basis,” said Ruth Porat, Chief Financial Officer of Alphabet and Google.
“Performance was strong during the first two months of the quarter, but then in March we experienced a significant
slowdown in ad revenues. We are sharpening our focus on executing more efficiently, while continuing to invest in
our long-term opportunities.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results (30.07.2021 16:06)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2021 Results (30.04.2021 16:25)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results (03.02.2021 13:14)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results (30.10.2020 16:09)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results (31.07.2020 10:55)