McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2020 Results
CHICAGO, April 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020.
"Following our strong performance in 2019, McDonald's began 2020 with exceptional global momentum, and our January and February sales were reflective of that trend. Since then, the global crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly disrupted our business, and we continue to operate in a very challenging and unpredictable environment," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Chris Kempczinski. "McDonald's has seen a lot over our 65 years and I'm confident that the actions we're taking will enable us to emerge from this crisis in a position of competitive strength. The determination and team spirit across the McDonald's System is evident as we continue to offer affordable, convenient food while at the same time providing for the safety of our crew and customers and continuing our legacy of supporting local communities in which we operate."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results (29.07.2020 15:50)
- McDONALD'S ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (24.07.2020 10:51)
- McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results And Quarterly Cash Dividend (29.01.2020 14:09)
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results (24.10.2019 13:48)
- McDonald's Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 8% (25.09.2019 09:56)