Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- First-quarter revenue was $19.8 billion, up 23% year-over-year (YoY). Data-centric revenue* grew 34 percent and PC-centric revenue grew 14 percent YoY.
- First-quarter GAAP earnings-per-share (EPS) was $1.31, up 51 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.45 was up 63 percent.
- Generated $6.2 billion cash from operations and $2.9 billion of free cash flow while strengthening liquidity with $10.3 billion in new debt and suspension of share buybacks.
- Expecting second-quarter revenue of $18.5 billion; GAAP EPS of $1.04 and non-GAAP EPS of $1.10; not providing full-year guidance given significant economic uncertainty.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)