Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- First-quarter revenue was $19.8 billion, up 23% year-over-year (YoY). Data-centric revenue* grew 34 percent and PC-centric revenue grew 14 percent YoY.
- First-quarter GAAP earnings-per-share (EPS) was $1.31, up 51 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.45 was up 63 percent.
- Generated $6.2 billion cash from operations and $2.9 billion of free cash flow while strengthening liquidity with $10.3 billion in new debt and suspension of share buybacks.
- Expecting second-quarter revenue of $18.5 billion; GAAP EPS of $1.04 and non-GAAP EPS of $1.10; not providing full-year guidance given significant economic uncertainty.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)