Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2020 to be held virtually
This year, Deutsche Bank's Annual General Meeting will take the form of a virtual meeting, held online
This year, Deutsche Bank's Annual General Meeting will not take place as a face-to-face event in the Frankfurt Festhalle; instead, it will take the form of a virtual meeting, held online. The Management Board of Deutsche Bank AG (XETRA: DBKGn.DB / NYSE: DB) took this decision with the approval of the Supervisory Board in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The AGM will take place on May 20, as originally planned.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2020 results (30.10.2020 16:29)
- Deutsche Bank - Q2 2020 results (29.07.2020 15:44)
- Deutsche Bank to create International Private Bank (11.06.2020 15:03)
- Deutsche Bank launches Tier2 issuance and announces public tender offer for senior non-preferred deb (12.05.2020 13:06)
- Deutsche Bank announces results for the first quarter 2020 (28.04.2020 13:49)