Volkswagen Group - China: Clear signs of business recovery
- All Volkswagen brand dealerships in China have resumed business; the other locally producing brands Audi and ŠKODA are also returning to normal
- Dealerships report strong customer interest
- SAIC VOLKSWAGEN Changsha plant has restarted, bringing the total number of Volkswagen Group China’s locations that have resumed operations to 32 out of 33.
- Stephan Wöllenstein: “Hope is returning to the Chinese market, as we are experiencing a certain normalization of business. In 2020, highlights like the start of MEB production and the introduction of the Volkswagen ID. model family still lie ahead.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)