Volkswagen Group - China: Clear signs of business recovery
- All Volkswagen brand dealerships in China have resumed business; the other locally producing brands Audi and ŠKODA are also returning to normal
- Dealerships report strong customer interest
- SAIC VOLKSWAGEN Changsha plant has restarted, bringing the total number of Volkswagen Group China’s locations that have resumed operations to 32 out of 33.
- Stephan Wöllenstein: “Hope is returning to the Chinese market, as we are experiencing a certain normalization of business. In 2020, highlights like the start of MEB production and the introduction of the Volkswagen ID. model family still lie ahead.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)
- Volkswagen Group returns to profitability (30.10.2020 15:58)
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)