Erste Group suspends FY2020 financial guidance on lack of predictability
The management board of Erste Group Bank AG has today decided to suspend the financial guidance for the 2020 fiscal year, originally issued at the Capital Markets Day on 21 November 2019 and confirmed on 28 February 2020, albeit with the addition of a coronavirus risk factor.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - Q1 2020 results (30.04.2020 12:37)
- Erste Group Bank AG to postpone AGM to later date in 2020, to review 2019 dividend proposal (27.03.2020 11:21)
- Erste Group - Preliminary results 2019 (28.02.2020 09:43)
- Erste Group Bank AG announced the death of Brian D. O’Neill, a member of its supervisory board (03.01.2020 11:50)
- Erste Group deepens collaboration with Czech start-up Dateio (19.12.2019 12:28)