Volkswagen extends suspension of production
- At the German plants of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles and Volkswagen Group Components, production has been suspended for a further four days until April 9.
- Volkswagen is responding especially to the fall in demand on the automobile market and the challenges faced by the supply chain
- At the same time, Volkswagen is working to resume production as soon as possible
- Tostmann: “We are working on a comprehensive package of measures so that we can start to produce vehicles again soon.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)