Volkswagen extends suspension of production
- At the German plants of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles and Volkswagen Group Components, production has been suspended for a further four days until April 9.
- Volkswagen is responding especially to the fall in demand on the automobile market and the challenges faced by the supply chain
- At the same time, Volkswagen is working to resume production as soon as possible
- Tostmann: “We are working on a comprehensive package of measures so that we can start to produce vehicles again soon.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)
- Volkswagen AG - Interim Report January - March 2020 (05.05.2020 13:04)
- The Volkswagen Group recorded a substantial impact on its business (30.04.2020 15:08)
- Volkswagen Group - China: Clear signs of business recovery (15.04.2020 11:29)