Volkswagen extends suspension of production
- At the German plants of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles and Volkswagen Group Components, production has been suspended for a further four days until April 9.
- Volkswagen is responding especially to the fall in demand on the automobile market and the challenges faced by the supply chain
- At the same time, Volkswagen is working to resume production as soon as possible
- Tostmann: “We are working on a comprehensive package of measures so that we can start to produce vehicles again soon.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)
- Volkswagen Group returns to profitability (30.10.2020 15:58)
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)