DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders‘ Meeting postponed
We would like to begin by thanking you for the numerous understanding responses to our letter dated March 13. We would have liked to have held the shareholders’ meeting as planned on March 26. However, recent developments concerning the coronavirus have left us with no option but to postpone the event.
This decision was very difficult for us. It was important to us to quickly pass the required resolutions such as those concerning the dividend payment for the financial year 2019. For this reason, we worked intensively with the local public health authorities to explore all options for holding the shareholders’ meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Financial results first quarter 2020 (19.05.2020 15:45)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Virtual shareholders' meeting of Deutsche Telekom on June 19 (30.04.2020 12:27)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - Shareholders' Meeting (28.02.2020 11:35)
- Deutsche Telekom increases earnings in all areas of the Group in record year 2019 (19.02.2020 15:49)
- DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG - consensus for the fourth quarter (06.02.2020 10:12)