Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting
Espoo, Finland – Due to the coronavirus epidemic, the Finnish government has issued presidential decrees to commission the Emergency Powers Act on March 17, 2020. Furthermore, public gatherings of over 10 people are banned.
The health and safety of our employees, shareholders and other stakeholders is our first priority. We take the measures to mitigate the coronavirus seriously and therefore Nokia’s Board of Directors has resolved to cancel the Annual General Meeting initially scheduled to be held on April 8, 2020.
Nokia will convene the Annual General Meeting at a later stage as soon as it is practically possible to organize the meeting. Furthermore, in line with our mission to create the technology to connect the world and as a forerunner of offering our shareholders an on-line advance voting solution in the Finnish market, Nokia strongly advocates for measures to allow fully virtual general meetings to enable efficient shareholder participation.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (06.02.2020 07:05)
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)