VGP NV - VGP publishes its first Corporate Responsibility Report
10 March 2020, Antwerp (Berchem), Belgium: VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’), a leading European provider of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate, announces today the publication of its first Corporate Responsibility Report.
Based on the ongoing dialogue with its stakeholders and guided by the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), VGP identified particularly relevant goals, where the company can make the most significant contribution.
VGP’s first Corporate Responsibility Report underscores the company’s progress and commitment to strengthening sustainability efforts across its day to day business. It describes how VGP addresses corporate sustainability, outlines the policies and guidelines the company observes and highlights the enhanced sustainability targets VGP has set itself for 2020. The Report has been prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP NV - Shareholders' Meetings of 8 May 2020 (12.05.2020 12:57)
- VGP to launch capital increase of approximately € 200 million via an accelerated bookbuild offering (21.04.2020 13:53)
- VGP - Notice of the Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting (15.04.2020 11:23)
- VGP expected to post substantial higher net profit for full year 2019 (03.02.2020 15:05)
- VGP and Allianz Joint Venture completes €232 M logistics portfolio purchase (03.12.2019 11:34)