Facebook - Nancy Killefer and Tracey T. Travis Join Facebook Board of Directors
MENLO PARK, Calif., March 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) today announced that Nancy Killefer and Tracey T. Travis have been appointed to the company's board of directors, effective immediately.
Mark Zuckerberg, founder and CEO of Facebook, said: "Nancy brings a great deal of private and public sector experience to this position. She's held a number of senior roles in the U.S. government and was a leader at McKinsey for many years. Tracey has a strong finance and corporate leadership background, not just in her role as CFO at The Estée Lauder Companies, but also serving on the board at Accenture. We have a lot we need to get done in the coming years and I think their experience is going to be very valuable. They're both very accomplished business leaders and I'm looking forward to working with them."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook Q3 2020 Earnings (30.10.2020 16:15)
- Facebook - Q2 2020 Earnings (31.07.2020 10:27)
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Results (02.07.2020 07:11)
- Facebook Q1 2020 Earnings (30.04.2020 15:14)
- Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results (30.01.2020 11:14)