Avast - Director Declaration
In compliance with Listing Rule 9.6.14, Avast plc (the "Company") announces that with effect from 1 March 2020, Warren Finegold, a senior independent Non-Executive Director of the Company, has been appointed as an independent Non-Executive Director of Ceres Power Holdings plc, whose shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
In accordance with DTR 5.6.1 the Company's issued share capital as at 29 February 2020 consisted of 1,011,540,975 ordinary shares of 0.10 GBP each, all of which have voting rights. Avast Plc holds no ordinary shares in treasury.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change of their interest in, the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - H1 2020 Results (14.08.2020 13:13)
- Avast - Total Voting Rights and Company Secretary Change (02.07.2020 12:02)
- Avast Enables Users to Gain Control of Personal Data with Launch of BreachGuard (23.06.2020 16:02)
- Avast - 2019 Final Dividend (18.06.2020 15:57)
- Avast - First Quarter Trading Update (16.04.2020 13:07)