Volkswagen AG with positive business performance in 2019
- Sales revenue increases to EUR 252.6 billion (+7.1 percent) – operating profit before special items grows to EUR 19.3 billion (+12.8 percent)
- Automotive Division: Net cash flow increases markedly to EUR 10.8 (-0.3) billion; net liquidity reaches EUR 21.3 (19.4) billion
- Board of Management and Supervisory Board propose an increase of the dividend to EUR 6.50 (4.80) per ordinary share and EUR 6.56 (4.86) per preferred share
- Deliveries in 2020 forecast to be in line with the previous year; sales revenue expected to be up to 4 percent higher year-on-year with an operating return on sales of 6.5 to 7.5 percent
The Volkswagen Group has completed fiscal year 2019 successfully. Sales revenue increased by EUR 16.8 billion to EUR 252.6 billion and operating profit before special items rose to EUR 19.3 (17.1) billion. At 7.6 (7.3) percent, the operating return on sales before special items slightly exceeded the forecasted range for 2019. Operating profit also improved to EUR 17.0 (13.9) billion. Negative special items in connection with diesel decreased to EUR 2.3 (3.2) billion. In the Automotive Division, net cash flow increased markedly to EUR 10.8 (-0.3) billion, with net liquidity reaching EUR 21.3 (19.4) billion. Board of Management and Supervisory Board propose an increase of the dividend to EUR 6.50 (4.80) per ordinary share and EUR 6.56 (4.86) per preferred share. This would raise the payout ratio to 24.5 (20.4) percent.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen postpones Annual General Meeting 2020 (31.03.2020 15:06)
- Volkswagen extends suspension of production (27.03.2020 12:05)
- Volkswagen brand suspends production on Thursday due to corona crisis (18.03.2020 12:48)
- Volkswagen AG to sell RENK shares to Triton (03.02.2020 15:11)
- Volkswagen Group records higher deliveries in 2019 (14.01.2020 15:45)