Avast - Full year results 2019
Avast plc, together with its subsidiaries ('Avast', 'the Group' or 'the Company'), a leading global cybersecurity provider, announces its results for the year ended 31 December 2019.
Ondrej Vlcek, Chief Executive of Avast, said:
"I'm pleased to report another year of good performance for Avast in 2019, with results in line with the Board's expectations. Group Adjusted Revenue was $873.1m, with organic growth of 9.1%1, driven by double-digit growth in our Consumer Direct Desktop business. We also sustained a high level of profitability with Adjusted EBITDA margin2 at 55.3%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - H1 2020 Results (14.08.2020 13:13)
- Avast - Total Voting Rights and Company Secretary Change (02.07.2020 12:02)
- Avast Enables Users to Gain Control of Personal Data with Launch of BreachGuard (23.06.2020 16:02)
- Avast - 2019 Final Dividend (18.06.2020 15:57)
- Avast - First Quarter Trading Update (16.04.2020 13:07)