VGP expected to post substantial higher net profit for full year 2019
Antwerp, Belgium, 28 January 2020 (5.45 p.m. CET)
VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’), a leading European provider of high-quality logistics and semiindustrial real estate, today announced that, based on current preliminary unaudited consolidated financials, the Group expects a net profit for the full year 2019 of between €190 million and €210 million. This compares to a net profit of €121 million for full year 2018.
VGP’s Chief Executive Officer, Jan Van Geet, said: “We are very pleased with the performance and expected net profit for full year 2019. During the year we have signed a record €53.3 million of annualized new lease agreements which is propelling new development activities across the portfolio. Further we are very confident for the outlook for 2020 as we continue the implementation of our pan-European roll-out.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP NV - Shareholders' Meetings of 8 May 2020 (12.05.2020 12:57)
- VGP to launch capital increase of approximately € 200 million via an accelerated bookbuild offering (21.04.2020 13:53)
- VGP - Notice of the Annual and Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting (15.04.2020 11:23)
- VGP NV - VGP publishes its first Corporate Responsibility Report (10.03.2020 13:34)
- VGP and Allianz Joint Venture completes €232 M logistics portfolio purchase (03.12.2019 11:34)