VGP expected to post substantial higher net profit for full year 2019
Antwerp, Belgium, 28 January 2020 (5.45 p.m. CET)
VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’), a leading European provider of high-quality logistics and semiindustrial real estate, today announced that, based on current preliminary unaudited consolidated financials, the Group expects a net profit for the full year 2019 of between €190 million and €210 million. This compares to a net profit of €121 million for full year 2018.
VGP’s Chief Executive Officer, Jan Van Geet, said: “We are very pleased with the performance and expected net profit for full year 2019. During the year we have signed a record €53.3 million of annualized new lease agreements which is propelling new development activities across the portfolio. Further we are very confident for the outlook for 2020 as we continue the implementation of our pan-European roll-out.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP NV - VGP publishes its first Corporate Responsibility Report (10.03.2020 13:34)
- VGP and Allianz Joint Venture completes €232 M logistics portfolio purchase (03.12.2019 11:34)
- VGP NV successfully raises the intended maximum amount of € 150 million with bond issue in one day (27.11.2019 11:53)
- VGP NV - Broad-based Strength in New Leases Driving Record Development Pipeline (19.11.2019 11:15)
- VGP NV - Convocation of a Special Shareholders' Meeting (05.11.2019 14:49)