Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif., Jan. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.
"We had a good quarter and a strong end to the year as our community and business continue to grow," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "We remain focused on building services that help people stay connected to those they care about."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook Q1 2020 Earnings (30.04.2020 15:14)
- Facebook - Nancy Killefer and Tracey T. Travis Join Facebook Board of Directors (10.03.2020 11:03)
- Facebook - 10-Q (Quarterly Report) (31.10.2019 11:32)
- Facebook Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results (31.10.2019 07:02)
- Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (25.07.2019 12:42)