Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif., Jan. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2019.
"We had a good quarter and a strong end to the year as our community and business continue to grow," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "We remain focused on building services that help people stay connected to those they care about."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Meta to Announce First Quarter 2022 Results (02.05.2022 13:47)
- Meta to Announce First Quarter 2022 Results (05.04.2022 07:31)
- Meta Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results (02.02.2022 15:19)
- Facebook Q2 2021 Earnings (30.07.2021 16:09)
- Facebook Reports First Quarter 2021 Results (30.04.2021 16:22)