Avast - Response to press speculation
Avast notes the recent press speculation concerning the business conducted by Jumpshot Inc. ("Jumpshot"), in which it holds a 65% interest.
The security and privacy of our users and partners remains our top priority. Avast is fully committed to giving customers control over their privacy and data choices. We have set out further information on our approach on https://blog.avast.com/our-commitment-to-responsible-data-use.
In light of recent events, we are considering how a trends analytics service such as Jumpshot aligns with our values as a cybersecurity and privacy company. As a result, Avast is reviewing all options in relation to the Jumpshot business. In the financial year ended 31 December 2019 Jumpshot is expected to contribute $36m of Adjusted Revenue.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast announces partnership with PMovil (24.02.2021 14:48)
- Avast - third quarter 2020 trading update (23.10.2020 14:35)
- Avast - 2020 Interim Dividend and Block listing Interim Review (05.10.2020 15:52)
- Avast - H1 2020 Results (14.08.2020 13:13)
- Avast - Total Voting Rights and Company Secretary Change (02.07.2020 12:02)