Avast - Response to press speculation
Avast notes the recent press speculation concerning the business conducted by Jumpshot Inc. ("Jumpshot"), in which it holds a 65% interest.
The security and privacy of our users and partners remains our top priority. Avast is fully committed to giving customers control over their privacy and data choices. We have set out further information on our approach on https://blog.avast.com/our-commitment-to-responsible-data-use.
In light of recent events, we are considering how a trends analytics service such as Jumpshot aligns with our values as a cybersecurity and privacy company. As a result, Avast is reviewing all options in relation to the Jumpshot business. In the financial year ended 31 December 2019 Jumpshot is expected to contribute $36m of Adjusted Revenue.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - Director/PDMR Shareholding (02.12.2019 11:04)
- Avast - Third quarter trading update (18.10.2019 09:27)
- Avast - Notice of dividend currency exchange rate - 2019 interim dividend (02.10.2019 08:18)
- Avast - HALF YEAR RESULTS FOR THE SIX-MONTHS ENDED 30 JUNE 2019 (14.08.2019 15:51)
- Avast - Strategic Partnership Transaction (25.07.2019 12:45)