Avast - Response to press speculation
Avast notes the recent press speculation concerning the business conducted by Jumpshot Inc. ("Jumpshot"), in which it holds a 65% interest.
The security and privacy of our users and partners remains our top priority. Avast is fully committed to giving customers control over their privacy and data choices. We have set out further information on our approach on https://blog.avast.com/our-commitment-to-responsible-data-use.
In light of recent events, we are considering how a trends analytics service such as Jumpshot aligns with our values as a cybersecurity and privacy company. As a result, Avast is reviewing all options in relation to the Jumpshot business. In the financial year ended 31 December 2019 Jumpshot is expected to contribute $36m of Adjusted Revenue.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - Total Voting Rights and Company Secretary Change (02.07.2020 12:02)
- Avast Enables Users to Gain Control of Personal Data with Launch of BreachGuard (23.06.2020 16:02)
- Avast - 2019 Final Dividend (18.06.2020 15:57)
- Avast - First Quarter Trading Update (16.04.2020 13:07)
- Avast - Director Declaration (03.03.2020 13:27)