McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results And Quarterly Cash Dividend
CHICAGO, Jan. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2019.
"2019 marked a year of significant milestones for McDonald's - including surpassing $100 billion in Systemwide sales and achieving our highest global comparable sales growth in over a decade," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Chris Kempczinski. "Through the execution of our Velocity Growth Plan, we once again served more customers the food they crave, marking three consecutive years of global comparable guest count growth."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results (19.11.2020 14:09)
- McDonald's reports third quarter 2020 comparable sales and raises cash dividend (14.10.2020 17:00)
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results (29.07.2020 15:50)
- McDONALD'S ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (24.07.2020 10:51)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 14:39)