McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results And Quarterly Cash Dividend
CHICAGO, Jan. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2019.
"2019 marked a year of significant milestones for McDonald's - including surpassing $100 billion in Systemwide sales and achieving our highest global comparable sales growth in over a decade," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Chris Kempczinski. "Through the execution of our Velocity Growth Plan, we once again served more customers the food they crave, marking three consecutive years of global comparable guest count growth."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results (24.10.2019 13:48)
- McDonald's Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 8% (25.09.2019 09:56)
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (26.07.2019 15:29)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2019 Results (03.05.2019 13:22)
- McDONALD'S REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULLYEAR 2018 RESULTS AND QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (31.01.2019 14:48)