McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results And Quarterly Cash Dividend
CHICAGO, Jan. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2019.
"2019 marked a year of significant milestones for McDonald's - including surpassing $100 billion in Systemwide sales and achieving our highest global comparable sales growth in over a decade," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Chris Kempczinski. "Through the execution of our Velocity Growth Plan, we once again served more customers the food they crave, marking three consecutive years of global comparable guest count growth."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's - Q1 Earnings Release (29.04.2022 15:20)
- McDonald's - Q4 Earnings Release (03.02.2022 15:00)
- McDonald's - reports 3Q 2021 results (29.10.2021 15:43)
- McDonald's - 2021 Q3 and Q4 Dividends (30.09.2021 09:20)
- McDonald's - 2021 Q2 Dividends and Earnings Release (27.07.2021 11:36)