McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results And Quarterly Cash Dividend
CHICAGO, Jan. 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2019.
"2019 marked a year of significant milestones for McDonald's - including surpassing $100 billion in Systemwide sales and achieving our highest global comparable sales growth in over a decade," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Chris Kempczinski. "Through the execution of our Velocity Growth Plan, we once again served more customers the food they crave, marking three consecutive years of global comparable guest count growth."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's - 2021 Q2 Dividends and Earnings Release (27.07.2021 11:36)
- McDonald's - 2021 Q1 Dividends (05.05.2021 16:24)
- McDonald's - Q1 Earnings Release (30.04.2021 16:59)
- McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Results (03.02.2021 12:16)
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results (19.11.2020 14:09)