Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Announces Five Percent Increase to Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Record Fourth-quarter revenue was $20.2 billion, up 8 percent year-over-year (YoY). Full-year revenue set an all-time record of $72.0 billion, up 2 percent YoY on data-centric growth*.
- Delivered outstanding fourth-quarter earnings per share (EPS) of $1.58 ($1.52 on a non-GAAP basis).
- In 2019, Intel generated a record $33.1 billion cash from operations and $16.9 billion of free cash flow, and returned approximately $19.2 billion to shareholders.
- Expecting record 2020 revenue of approximately $73.5 billion and first-quarter revenue of approximately $19.0 billion.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)