Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Announces Five Percent Increase to Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Record Fourth-quarter revenue was $20.2 billion, up 8 percent year-over-year (YoY). Full-year revenue set an all-time record of $72.0 billion, up 2 percent YoY on data-centric growth*.
- Delivered outstanding fourth-quarter earnings per share (EPS) of $1.58 ($1.52 on a non-GAAP basis).
- In 2019, Intel generated a record $33.1 billion cash from operations and $16.9 billion of free cash flow, and returned approximately $19.2 billion to shareholders.
- Expecting record 2020 revenue of approximately $73.5 billion and first-quarter revenue of approximately $19.0 billion.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)