Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation announced today that at the company’s Jan. 15 board meeting Andy D. Bryant stepped down as chairman and the board elected lead independent director Dr. Omar Ishrak to succeed Bryant as an independent chairman, effective immediately. Intel also announced that Alyssa Henry was elected to Intel’s board. Her election marks the seventh new independent director added to Intel’s board since the beginning of 2016.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (16.03.2021 14:06)
- Intel Corporation - 4Q 2020 Financial Results (22.01.2021 15:49)