Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation announced today that at the company’s Jan. 15 board meeting Andy D. Bryant stepped down as chairman and the board elected lead independent director Dr. Omar Ishrak to succeed Bryant as an independent chairman, effective immediately. Intel also announced that Alyssa Henry was elected to Intel’s board. Her election marks the seventh new independent director added to Intel’s board since the beginning of 2016.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results (30.10.2019 13:16)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (13.09.2019 15:39)