Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz. Annual sales 2019
2019 was the ninth consecutive record year for Mercedes-Benz, with growth of 1.3% to a total of 2,339,562 units delivered worldwide. At the same time, Mercedes-Benz maintained its leading position among the luxury car brands for the fourth year in a row. In all three of its main markets – China, Germany and the USA – the Stuttgart-based brand with the three-pointed star surpassed the high levels of the previous year. China, Mercedes-Benz’s largest market, remained the main growth driver, with sales of 693,443 units representing an increase of 6.2% and a new record year. Last year’s model offensive with a total of more than ten new or revised models led to a significant boost in unit sales, particularly of Compact Cars and SUVs, and contributed to the overall sales growth.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Daimler Trucks. Sales 2019 (07.01.2020 15:09)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 200,000 vehicles in a November for the first time (10.12.2019 15:23)
- Daimler AG - Streamline the company (02.12.2019 12:18)
- Daimler AG cuts costs and sets course for the future (15.11.2019 12:00)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA reports October Sales of 27,867 Vehicles, up 1.2% (05.11.2019 15:00)