Erste Group deepens collaboration with Czech start-up Dateio
Erste Group joins forces with Prague-based start-up Dateio to work on the integration of a new discount system into its pan-European banking platform George. The potential solution developed by the Dateio offers discounts linked to clients' payment cards. Erste utilizes its unique asset of having one platform across four retail-markets with more than 5 million users and roughly 25 % digital market share. Thus, Erste Group invested into a 22% share of Dateio becoming a minority shareholder in the Czech company. From an investor’s perspective, Erste expects the roll-out of the service via its own banking platform to increase the value of the start-up.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group Bank AG to postpone AGM to later date in 2020, to review 2019 dividend proposal (27.03.2020 11:21)
- Erste Group - Preliminary results 2019 (28.02.2020 09:43)
- Erste Group Bank AG announced the death of Brian D. O’Neill, a member of its supervisory board (03.01.2020 11:50)
- Erste Group - Results of the Tender Offer by Erste Group Bank AG (27.11.2019 11:09)
- Erste Group - Investor information 2019 (21.11.2019 11:42)