Erste Group deepens collaboration with Czech start-up Dateio
Erste Group joins forces with Prague-based start-up Dateio to work on the integration of a new discount system into its pan-European banking platform George. The potential solution developed by the Dateio offers discounts linked to clients' payment cards. Erste utilizes its unique asset of having one platform across four retail-markets with more than 5 million users and roughly 25 % digital market share. Thus, Erste Group invested into a 22% share of Dateio becoming a minority shareholder in the Czech company. From an investor’s perspective, Erste expects the roll-out of the service via its own banking platform to increase the value of the start-up.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group generates net profit of 783 mn euros in Corona-impacted year (02.03.2021 14:20)
- Erste Group - Q3 2020 results (03.11.2020 12:13)
- Erste Group: H1 2020 results (31.07.2020 11:02)
- Erste Group - Q1 2020 results (30.04.2020 12:37)
- Erste Group suspends FY2020 financial guidance on lack of predictability (07.04.2020 13:30)