Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 200,000 vehicles in a November for the first time
For the first time, global sales by Mercedes-Benz passed the mark of 200,000 units in a November: deliveries of 209,058 cars constitute an increase of 5.3%. Not only was a new record high reached for the month, but unit sales also increased by 1.4% in the period of January to November. Last month and also since the beginning of the year, the previous year’s sales were exceeded in the three largest markets: China, Germany and the United States. Important growth drivers for Mercedes-Benz unit sales in November were compact cars and SUVs, among other things due to new models such as the A-Class Saloon, the B-Class, the GLC and the GLE.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler Truck Capital Market Day 2021 (15.11.2021 13:53)
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2021 (29.10.2021 15:02)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales. Q3 2021 (08.10.2021 15:21)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2021 (27.07.2021 11:27)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q2 2021 results above market expectations (19.07.2021 15:47)