Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 200,000 vehicles in a November for the first time
For the first time, global sales by Mercedes-Benz passed the mark of 200,000 units in a November: deliveries of 209,058 cars constitute an increase of 5.3%. Not only was a new record high reached for the month, but unit sales also increased by 1.4% in the period of January to November. Last month and also since the beginning of the year, the previous year’s sales were exceeded in the three largest markets: China, Germany and the United States. Important growth drivers for Mercedes-Benz unit sales in November were compact cars and SUVs, among other things due to new models such as the A-Class Saloon, the B-Class, the GLC and the GLE.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the 2nd quarter 2020 above market expectations (17.07.2020 13:54)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q2 2020 (13.07.2020 13:57)
- Daimler AG - Virtual Annual Meeting approves all items on agenda (13.07.2020 13:51)