Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 200,000 vehicles in a November for the first time
For the first time, global sales by Mercedes-Benz passed the mark of 200,000 units in a November: deliveries of 209,058 cars constitute an increase of 5.3%. Not only was a new record high reached for the month, but unit sales also increased by 1.4% in the period of January to November. Last month and also since the beginning of the year, the previous year’s sales were exceeded in the three largest markets: China, Germany and the United States. Important growth drivers for Mercedes-Benz unit sales in November were compact cars and SUVs, among other things due to new models such as the A-Class Saloon, the B-Class, the GLC and the GLE.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2021 (27.04.2021 16:13)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q1 2021 Results significantly above market expectations (21.04.2021 10:27)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales Q1 2021 (08.04.2021 13:38)
- Daimler AG - Annual Meeting 2021 (18.03.2021 16:21)
- Daimler AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2020 (18.02.2021 16:29)