Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 200,000 vehicles in a November for the first time
For the first time, global sales by Mercedes-Benz passed the mark of 200,000 units in a November: deliveries of 209,058 cars constitute an increase of 5.3%. Not only was a new record high reached for the month, but unit sales also increased by 1.4% in the period of January to November. Last month and also since the beginning of the year, the previous year’s sales were exceeded in the three largest markets: China, Germany and the United States. Important growth drivers for Mercedes-Benz unit sales in November were compact cars and SUVs, among other things due to new models such as the A-Class Saloon, the B-Class, the GLC and the GLE.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler takes measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (24.03.2020 14:19)
- Daimler AG - Results Full year 2019 (13.02.2020 15:16)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results 2019. Including anticipated additional expenses below earnings expe (22.01.2020 10:07)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz. Annual sales 2019 (09.01.2020 16:45)
- Daimler AG - Daimler Trucks. Sales 2019 (07.01.2020 15:09)