Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G
Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual General Meeting 2020
- Risto Siilasmaa will step down from the Nokia Board of Directors after serving 12 years as a Director and the last eight years as the Chair at Nokia’s Annual General Meeting, planned to be held on April 8, 2020.
- Following a nearly one-year succession planning process, the Board’s Corporate Governance & Nomination Committee proposes the Vice Chair, Sari Baldauf, to be the new Chair of the Nokia Board, subject to her re-election to the Board by the Annual General Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 (30.04.2020 14:57)
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)