Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G
Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual General Meeting 2020
- Risto Siilasmaa will step down from the Nokia Board of Directors after serving 12 years as a Director and the last eight years as the Chair at Nokia’s Annual General Meeting, planned to be held on April 8, 2020.
- Following a nearly one-year succession planning process, the Board’s Corporate Governance & Nomination Committee proposes the Vice Chair, Sari Baldauf, to be the new Chair of the Nokia Board, subject to her re-election to the Board by the Annual General Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 and January-September 2020 (30.10.2020 16:04)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)