Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G
Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual General Meeting 2020
- Risto Siilasmaa will step down from the Nokia Board of Directors after serving 12 years as a Director and the last eight years as the Chair at Nokia’s Annual General Meeting, planned to be held on April 8, 2020.
- Following a nearly one-year succession planning process, the Board’s Corporate Governance & Nomination Committee proposes the Vice Chair, Sari Baldauf, to be the new Chair of the Nokia Board, subject to her re-election to the Board by the Annual General Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q3 2021 (26.10.2021 14:24)
- Nokia Corporation - publish 3Q and Jan.-Sept. 2021 report on 28 October 2021 (22.10.2021 14:22)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (12.10.2021 15:21)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (26.08.2021 12:40)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2021 (30.07.2021 15:56)