Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) announced today that it has issued a notice of redemption to redeem on Jan. 9, 2020, all of its outstanding 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures due 2039 (CUSIP Number 458140AF7) (the "Securities"). As of Nov. 12, 2019, approximately $372 million principal amount of the Securities was outstanding.
The Securities called for redemption will be redeemed at a stated redemption price equal to 100% of the aggregate principal amount of such Securities, plus accrued and unpaid interest to (but excluding) the redemption date.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)