Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) announced today that it has issued a notice of redemption to redeem on Jan. 9, 2020, all of its outstanding 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures due 2039 (CUSIP Number 458140AF7) (the "Securities"). As of Nov. 12, 2019, approximately $372 million principal amount of the Securities was outstanding.
The Securities called for redemption will be redeemed at a stated redemption price equal to 100% of the aggregate principal amount of such Securities, plus accrued and unpaid interest to (but excluding) the redemption date.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)