Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) announced today that it has issued a notice of redemption to redeem on Jan. 9, 2020, all of its outstanding 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures due 2039 (CUSIP Number 458140AF7) (the "Securities"). As of Nov. 12, 2019, approximately $372 million principal amount of the Securities was outstanding.
The Securities called for redemption will be redeemed at a stated redemption price equal to 100% of the aggregate principal amount of such Securities, plus accrued and unpaid interest to (but excluding) the redemption date.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Names April Miller Boise Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer (09.06.2022 14:52)
- Intel Corporation - Q1 2022 Corporation Earnings (02.05.2022 14:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.04.2022 15:32)
- Intel Corporation - Highlights 2022 and Long-Term Growth Strategy at Investor Meeting (23.02.2022 10:40)
- Intel Corporation - Q4 2021 Intel Corporation Earnings (02.02.2022 15:17)