Erste Group - Investor information 2019
Erste Group Bank AG ("Erste Group") will publish today an invitation to holders (the "Holders") of its
EUR 500,000,000 7.125 per cent Fixed Rate Subordinated Notes due 2022 (ISIN: XS0840062979) (the
"Notes") to tender any and all of their Notes for purchase by Erste Group for cash, at 120.441 per cent,
with a settlement date on or around 27 November 2019 (the "Tender Offer").
The Tender Offer is made exclusively on the basis of a tender offer memorandum dated 18 November
2019 (the "Tender Offer Memorandum"), copies of which are available to Holders on their request from
the Tender Agent. The Tender Offer will begin on 18 November 2019 and will expire at 5:00 p.m. (CET)
on 25 November 2019, unless amended, extended, re-opened and/or terminated as provided in the
Tender Offer Memorandum. Instructions to participate in the Tender Offer are to be submitted in
accordance with the provisions of the Tender Offer Memorandum to Lucid Issuer Services Limited as the
tender agent (the "Tender Agent"). Any Notes tendered by the Holders can be rejected at the sole
discretion of Erste Group.
Furthermore, Erste Group intends, depending on market conditions, to issue a new series of euro
denominated Tier 2 subordinated fixed rate reset notes under its EUR 30,000,000,000 Debt Issuance
Programme dated 10 May 2019.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group Bank AG announced the death of Brian D. O’Neill, a member of its supervisory board (03.01.2020 11:50)
- Erste Group deepens collaboration with Czech start-up Dateio (19.12.2019 12:28)
- Erste Group - Results of the Tender Offer by Erste Group Bank AG (27.11.2019 11:09)
- Erste Group - Investor information 2019 (21.11.2019 11:42)
- Erste Group - Investor information 2019 (30.10.2019 13:08)