Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA reports October Sales of 27,867 Vehicles, up 1.2%
ATLANTA – Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) today reported October sales of 27,867 Mercedes-Benz models, a 1.2% increase over October 2018. Additionally, Mercedes-Benz Vans recorded October sales of 4,263, bringing MBUSA to a grand total of 32,130 vehicles for the month, an increase of 1.3%. On a year-to-date basis, MBUSA recorded sales of 252,079 Mercedes-Benz passenger vehicles and 33,109 Vans. This brings MBUSA’s total year-to-date sales to 285,188 units, surpassing last year’s volume for the same period.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Streamline the company (02.12.2019 12:18)
- Daimler AG cuts costs and sets course for the future (15.11.2019 12:00)
- Daimler AG - Results 3rd Quarter 2019 (24.10.2019 10:55)
- DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter (07.10.2019 14:48)
- Mercedes-Benz USA reports September Sales of 27,433 Vehicles, up 4.8% (04.10.2019 10:07)