Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA reports October Sales of 27,867 Vehicles, up 1.2%
ATLANTA – Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) today reported October sales of 27,867 Mercedes-Benz models, a 1.2% increase over October 2018. Additionally, Mercedes-Benz Vans recorded October sales of 4,263, bringing MBUSA to a grand total of 32,130 vehicles for the month, an increase of 1.3%. On a year-to-date basis, MBUSA recorded sales of 252,079 Mercedes-Benz passenger vehicles and 33,109 Vans. This brings MBUSA’s total year-to-date sales to 285,188 units, surpassing last year’s volume for the same period.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2020 (30.04.2020 15:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q1 2020 (16.04.2020 12:26)
- Daimler takes measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (24.03.2020 14:19)
- Daimler AG - Results Full year 2019 (13.02.2020 15:16)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results 2019. Including anticipated additional expenses below earnings expe (22.01.2020 10:07)