Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA reports October Sales of 27,867 Vehicles, up 1.2%
ATLANTA – Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) today reported October sales of 27,867 Mercedes-Benz models, a 1.2% increase over October 2018. Additionally, Mercedes-Benz Vans recorded October sales of 4,263, bringing MBUSA to a grand total of 32,130 vehicles for the month, an increase of 1.3%. On a year-to-date basis, MBUSA recorded sales of 252,079 Mercedes-Benz passenger vehicles and 33,109 Vans. This brings MBUSA’s total year-to-date sales to 285,188 units, surpassing last year’s volume for the same period.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results 2019. Including anticipated additional expenses below earnings expe (22.01.2020 10:07)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz. Annual sales 2019 (09.01.2020 16:45)
- Daimler AG - Daimler Trucks. Sales 2019 (07.01.2020 15:09)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 200,000 vehicles in a November for the first time (10.12.2019 15:23)
- Daimler AG - Streamline the company (02.12.2019 12:18)