RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Deutsche Bank - Q3 2019 results
Deutsche Bank - Q3 2019 results
Christian Sewing, Chief Executive Officer, said: “Despite having launched the most comprehensive restructuring of our bank in two decades, we delivered profits in our four core businesses during the quarter and grew loans and assets under management. Transformation is fully underway with tangible progress on costs and de-risking. A 13.4% CET1 ratio underlines our strength. I want to thank our employees for their strong performance and commitment during this period of change, and our clients for the strong vote of confidence in our new strategy."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.9 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2023 (27.04.2023 17:30)
- Deutsche Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2023 – shareholders to vote on 50% higher dividend (04.04.2023 15:22)
- Deutsche Bank reports continued delivery of transformation in 2022 and clear targets for 2025 (21.03.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports 2022 profit before tax of € 5.6 billion (08.02.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.6 billion, its highest third quarter since 2006 (01.11.2022 15:39)