Deutsche Bank - Q3 2019 results
Christian Sewing, Chief Executive Officer, said: “Despite having launched the most comprehensive restructuring of our bank in two decades, we delivered profits in our four core businesses during the quarter and grew loans and assets under management. Transformation is fully underway with tangible progress on costs and de-risking. A 13.4% CET1 ratio underlines our strength. I want to thank our employees for their strong performance and commitment during this period of change, and our clients for the strong vote of confidence in our new strategy."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Agreement between BNP Paribas and DB regarding prime finance and electronic equities (27.09.2019 11:39)
- Deutsche Bank reports net loss in the second quarter of 2019 (24.07.2019 15:33)
- Deutsche Bank outlines significant strategic transformation and restructuring plans (16.07.2019 12:59)
- Deutsche Bank - USA Corporation: Results of the Federal Reserve’s 2019 (01.07.2019 14:53)
- Deutsche Bank rises to #2 in Euromoney’s 2019 Foreign Exchange Survey (14.06.2019 14:33)