Deutsche Bank - Q3 2019 results
Christian Sewing, Chief Executive Officer, said: “Despite having launched the most comprehensive restructuring of our bank in two decades, we delivered profits in our four core businesses during the quarter and grew loans and assets under management. Transformation is fully underway with tangible progress on costs and de-risking. A 13.4% CET1 ratio underlines our strength. I want to thank our employees for their strong performance and commitment during this period of change, and our clients for the strong vote of confidence in our new strategy."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank -reports profit before tax of € 554 million in the third quarter of 2021 (29.10.2021 15:45)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.2 billion in the second quarter of 2021 (30.07.2021 16:16)
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.6 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2021 (30.04.2021 16:38)
- Deutsche Bank Joins New Net Zero Banking Alliance (27.04.2021 16:27)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2021 to be held virtually again (15.04.2021 16:32)