Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter2019 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – October 28, 2019– Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial results for the quarter endedSeptember 30, 2019.
“I am extremely pleased with the progress we made across the board in the third quarter, from our recent advancements in search and quantum computing to our strong revenue growth driven by mobile search, YouTube and Cloud,” said Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive Officer of Google. “We’re focused on providing the most helpful services to our users and partners, and we see many opportunities ahead.”
“Our businesses delivered another quarter of strong performance, with revenues of $40.5 billion, up 20% versus the third quarter of 2018 and up 22% on a constant currency basis,” said Ruth Porat, Chief Financial Officer of Alphabet and Google. “We continue to invest thoughtfully in talent and infrastructure to support our growth, particularly in newer areas like Cloud and machine learning.”
Full press release.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Results (03.02.2021 13:14)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2020 Results (30.10.2020 16:09)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results (31.07.2020 10:55)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 15:11)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Q4 & fiscal year 2019 Results (05.02.2020 09:58)