RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Volkswagen increases sales revenue and profit
Volkswagen increases sales revenue and profit
- Group sales revenue up by 6.9 percent to EUR 186.6 billion
- Operating profit before special items increases by EUR 1.5 billion to EUR 14.8 billion; improvements especially in the mix and EUR 0.5 billion from fair value on derivatives
- Operating profit up EUR 2.7 billion year-on-year at EUR 13.5 billion; negative special items of EUR -1.3 (-2.4) billion relating to the Diesel issue
- Profit before tax rises to EUR 14.6 (12.5) billion
- Automotive Division’s net cash flow at EUR 8.6 billion, EUR 5.1 billion higher than the low figure for the prior-year period; capex ratio of 5.2 (5.3) percent
- Net liquidity in the Automotive Division of EUR 19.8 billion; negative effect of EUR 5.3 billion on reported net liquidity due to the application of the new IFRS 16
- CFO Frank Witter: “The Volkswagen Group achieves a good performance amid a challenging market environment.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - dividend for 2022 (11.05.2023 15:18)
- Volkswagen Group makes solid start to fiscal year 2023 with strong increase in revenues (04.05.2023 14:20)
- Volkswagen Group’s solid financial performance lays basis for profitable growth in key markets (17.03.2023 15:09)
- Volkswagen Group achieves solid annual results, significant increase in deliveries expected (13.03.2023 14:56)
- Volkswagen Group operating result increases and recovery in China accelerates (01.11.2022 16:25)