Volkswagen increases sales revenue and profit
- Group sales revenue up by 6.9 percent to EUR 186.6 billion
- Operating profit before special items increases by EUR 1.5 billion to EUR 14.8 billion; improvements especially in the mix and EUR 0.5 billion from fair value on derivatives
- Operating profit up EUR 2.7 billion year-on-year at EUR 13.5 billion; negative special items of EUR -1.3 (-2.4) billion relating to the Diesel issue
- Profit before tax rises to EUR 14.6 (12.5) billion
- Automotive Division’s net cash flow at EUR 8.6 billion, EUR 5.1 billion higher than the low figure for the prior-year period; capex ratio of 5.2 (5.3) percent
- Net liquidity in the Automotive Division of EUR 19.8 billion; negative effect of EUR 5.3 billion on reported net liquidity due to the application of the new IFRS 16
- CFO Frank Witter: “The Volkswagen Group achieves a good performance amid a challenging market environment.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen postpones Annual General Meeting 2020 (31.03.2020 15:06)
- Volkswagen extends suspension of production (27.03.2020 12:05)
- Volkswagen brand suspends production on Thursday due to corona crisis (18.03.2020 12:48)
- Volkswagen AG with positive business performance in 2019 (28.02.2020 16:32)
- Volkswagen AG to sell RENK shares to Triton (03.02.2020 15:11)