Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Third-quarter revenue of $19.2 billion set a new record and exceeded July guidance, driven by record data-centric revenue*, which grew 6 percent year-over-year (YoY). PC-centric revenue declined 5 percent YoY, consistent with guidance.
- Third-quarter earnings-per-share (EPS) exceeded July guidance. GAAP EPS of $1.35 declined 2 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.42 was up 1 percent.
- Year-to-date, Intel has generated a record $23.3 billion cash from operations, generated $11.7 billion of free cash flow and returned approximately $14.3 billion to shareholders.
- Raising full-year revenue outlook to $71 billion, up $1.5 billion from July guidance. Now expecting full-year GAAP EPS of $4.42 and raising full-year non-GAAP EPS outlook to $4.60.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)