Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Third-quarter revenue of $19.2 billion set a new record and exceeded July guidance, driven by record data-centric revenue*, which grew 6 percent year-over-year (YoY). PC-centric revenue declined 5 percent YoY, consistent with guidance.
- Third-quarter earnings-per-share (EPS) exceeded July guidance. GAAP EPS of $1.35 declined 2 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.42 was up 1 percent.
- Year-to-date, Intel has generated a record $23.3 billion cash from operations, generated $11.7 billion of free cash flow and returned approximately $14.3 billion to shareholders.
- Raising full-year revenue outlook to $71 billion, up $1.5 billion from July guidance. Now expecting full-year GAAP EPS of $4.42 and raising full-year non-GAAP EPS outlook to $4.60.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (13.09.2019 15:39)
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference (26.07.2019 15:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (19.07.2019 13:25)