DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter
- 223,838 vehicles with the three-pointed star were sold worldwide in September - a new record for this month due to a double-digit growth (+10.4%).
- Car deliveries from Mercedes-Benz rose worldwide from July to September with 590,514 units to a new record for the third quarter (+12.2%). In China, the Stuttgart-based company with the star even achieved with 181,233 units the best quarter of all time (+12.9%).
- Return to sales growth in the year to date: 1,725,243 Mercedes-Benz cars were handed over to customers until September (+0.6%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the 2nd quarter 2020 above market expectations (17.07.2020 13:54)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q2 2020 (13.07.2020 13:57)
- Daimler AG - Virtual Annual Meeting approves all items on agenda (13.07.2020 13:51)