DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter
- 223,838 vehicles with the three-pointed star were sold worldwide in September - a new record for this month due to a double-digit growth (+10.4%).
- Car deliveries from Mercedes-Benz rose worldwide from July to September with 590,514 units to a new record for the third quarter (+12.2%). In China, the Stuttgart-based company with the star even achieved with 181,233 units the best quarter of all time (+12.9%).
- Return to sales growth in the year to date: 1,725,243 Mercedes-Benz cars were handed over to customers until September (+0.6%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2020 (30.04.2020 15:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q1 2020 (16.04.2020 12:26)
- Daimler takes measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (24.03.2020 14:19)
- Daimler AG - Results Full year 2019 (13.02.2020 15:16)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results 2019. Including anticipated additional expenses below earnings expe (22.01.2020 10:07)