DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter
- 223,838 vehicles with the three-pointed star were sold worldwide in September - a new record for this month due to a double-digit growth (+10.4%).
- Car deliveries from Mercedes-Benz rose worldwide from July to September with 590,514 units to a new record for the third quarter (+12.2%). In China, the Stuttgart-based company with the star even achieved with 181,233 units the best quarter of all time (+12.9%).
- Return to sales growth in the year to date: 1,725,243 Mercedes-Benz cars were handed over to customers until September (+0.6%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA reports October Sales of 27,867 Vehicles, up 1.2% (05.11.2019 15:00)
- Daimler AG - Results 3rd Quarter 2019 (24.10.2019 10:55)
- Mercedes-Benz USA reports September Sales of 27,433 Vehicles, up 4.8% (04.10.2019 10:07)
- Administrative offense proceedings against Daimler AG fully concluded (25.09.2019 09:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz reports August Sales of 24,771 Vehicles, up 21.8% (05.09.2019 15:10)