RM-SYSTÉM»Události»DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter
DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter
- 223,838 vehicles with the three-pointed star were sold worldwide in September - a new record for this month due to a double-digit growth (+10.4%).
- Car deliveries from Mercedes-Benz rose worldwide from July to September with 590,514 units to a new record for the third quarter (+12.2%). In China, the Stuttgart-based company with the star even achieved with 181,233 units the best quarter of all time (+12.9%).
- Return to sales growth in the year to date: 1,725,243 Mercedes-Benz cars were handed over to customers until September (+0.6%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)