Mercedes-Benz USA reports September Sales of 27,433 Vehicles, up 4.8%
Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) today reported September sales of 27,433 Mercedes-Benz models, a 4.8% increase over September 2018. Additionally, Mercedes-Benz Vans recorded September sales of 4,569, bringing MBUSA to a grand total of 32,002 vehicles for the month, an increase of 4.5%. On a year-to-date basis, MBUSA recorded sales of 224,212 Mercedes-Benz passenger vehicles and 28,845 Vans. This brings MBUSA’s year-to-date sales to 253,057 units, on par with last year’s volume.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG cuts costs and sets course for the future (15.11.2019 12:00)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA reports October Sales of 27,867 Vehicles, up 1.2% (05.11.2019 15:00)
- Daimler AG - Results 3rd Quarter 2019 (24.10.2019 10:55)
- DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter (07.10.2019 14:48)
- Administrative offense proceedings against Daimler AG fully concluded (25.09.2019 09:59)