Deutsche Bank - Agreement between BNP Paribas and DB regarding prime finance and electronic equities
Following on from their preliminary agreement, BNP Paribas and Deutsche Bank have signed a master transaction agreement to provide continuity of service to Deutsche Bank’s Global Prime Finance and Electronic Equities clients. Under the agreement Deutsche Bank will continue to operate the platform until clients can be migrated to BNP Paribas.
Both firms will work closely together to ensure a seamless transition for clients, through the migration of technology and key staff from Deutsche Bank to BNP Paribas. This binding agreement remains subject to regulatory approvals of the relevant authorities.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank -reports profit before tax of € 554 million in the third quarter of 2021 (29.10.2021 15:45)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.2 billion in the second quarter of 2021 (30.07.2021 16:16)
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.6 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2021 (30.04.2021 16:38)
- Deutsche Bank Joins New Net Zero Banking Alliance (27.04.2021 16:27)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2021 to be held virtually again (15.04.2021 16:32)