RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Deutsche Bank - Agreement between BNP Paribas and DB regarding prime finance and electronic equities
Deutsche Bank - Agreement between BNP Paribas and DB regarding prime finance and electronic equities
Following on from their preliminary agreement, BNP Paribas and Deutsche Bank have signed a master transaction agreement to provide continuity of service to Deutsche Bank’s Global Prime Finance and Electronic Equities clients. Under the agreement Deutsche Bank will continue to operate the platform until clients can be migrated to BNP Paribas.
Both firms will work closely together to ensure a seamless transition for clients, through the migration of technology and key staff from Deutsche Bank to BNP Paribas. This binding agreement remains subject to regulatory approvals of the relevant authorities.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.9 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2023 (27.04.2023 17:30)
- Deutsche Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2023 – shareholders to vote on 50% higher dividend (04.04.2023 15:22)
- Deutsche Bank reports continued delivery of transformation in 2022 and clear targets for 2025 (21.03.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports 2022 profit before tax of € 5.6 billion (08.02.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.6 billion, its highest third quarter since 2006 (01.11.2022 15:39)