Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and new share repurchase program
Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, reflecting a 5 cent or 11% increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 12, 2019, to shareholders of record on Nov. 21, 2019. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 20, 2019.
The board of directors also approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $40 billion in share repurchases. The new share repurchase program, which has no expiration date, may be terminated at any time.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Record Fourth Quarter Results (19.07.2019 13:41)
- Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives Third Quarter Results (26.04.2019 12:21)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - announces quarterly dividend (12.03.2019 15:22)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY19 Q2 (31.01.2019 15:11)
- Microsoft Annual Shareholders Meeting (03.12.2018 10:31)