RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and new share repurchase program
Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and new share repurchase program
Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.51 per share, reflecting a 5 cent or 11% increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 12, 2019, to shareholders of record on Nov. 21, 2019. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 20, 2019.
The board of directors also approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $40 billion in share repurchases. The new share repurchase program, which has no expiration date, may be terminated at any time.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives Third Quarter Results (25.04.2023 16:20)
- Microsoft announces new lead independent director and quarterly dividend (16.03.2023 14:53)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY23 Q2 (26.01.2023 14:58)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (30.11.2022 13:36)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (22.09.2022 14:29)