Changes in the Managing Boards of Vienna Insurance Group, Wiener Städtische and DONAU Versicherung
As of 1 January 2020, the following management changes will be effective:
- Vienna Insurance Group: Franz Fuchs as Deputy General Manager as early as 1 October 2019; Gerhard Lahner (42), Gábor Lehel (42) and Harald Riener (50) newly appointed to the Managing Board.
- Wiener Städtische Versicherung: Sonja Steßl (38) to become Board Member responsible for sales.
- DONAU Versicherung: Judit Havasi (44) takes over as new CEO; Wolfgang Petschko (41) to join the Managing Board.
During the supervisory board meetings of Vienna Insurance Group, Wiener Städtische Versicherung and DONAU Versicherung the following Managing Board changes have been agreed on:
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group: Strong performance after first three quarters of 2022 (15.11.2022 16:23)
- Vienna Insurance Group applies for listing on the Budapest Stock Exchange (11.11.2022 16:21)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Action for annulment of all resolutions of the AGM of 20 May 2022 (29.06.2022 13:32)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Results of the Repurchase (17.06.2022 15:47)
- Vienna Insurance Group - successfully places Subordinated Tier 2 Notes (09.06.2022 14:44)