RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Changes in the Managing Boards of Vienna Insurance Group, Wiener Städtische and DONAU Versicherung
Changes in the Managing Boards of Vienna Insurance Group, Wiener Städtische and DONAU Versicherung
As of 1 January 2020, the following management changes will be effective:
- Vienna Insurance Group: Franz Fuchs as Deputy General Manager as early as 1 October 2019; Gerhard Lahner (42), Gábor Lehel (42) and Harald Riener (50) newly appointed to the Managing Board.
- Wiener Städtische Versicherung: Sonja Steßl (38) to become Board Member responsible for sales.
- DONAU Versicherung: Judit Havasi (44) takes over as new CEO; Wolfgang Petschko (41) to join the Managing Board.
During the supervisory board meetings of Vienna Insurance Group, Wiener Städtische Versicherung and DONAU Versicherung the following Managing Board changes have been agreed on:
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - reports double-digit premium growth in first quarter of 2023 (01.06.2023 14:19)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2023 (02.05.2023 16:38)
- Vienna Insurance Group reports significant premium and profit growth for 2022 (16.03.2023 14:58)
- Preliminary VIG Group net results in a range of EUR 460-470 mil. significantly above expectations (23.02.2023 15:22)
- Vienna Insurance Group: Strong performance after first three quarters of 2022 (15.11.2022 16:23)