Changes in the Managing Boards of Vienna Insurance Group, Wiener Städtische and DONAU Versicherung
As of 1 January 2020, the following management changes will be effective:
- Vienna Insurance Group: Franz Fuchs as Deputy General Manager as early as 1 October 2019; Gerhard Lahner (42), Gábor Lehel (42) and Harald Riener (50) newly appointed to the Managing Board.
- Wiener Städtische Versicherung: Sonja Steßl (38) to become Board Member responsible for sales.
- DONAU Versicherung: Judit Havasi (44) takes over as new CEO; Wolfgang Petschko (41) to join the Managing Board.
During the supervisory board meetings of Vienna Insurance Group, Wiener Städtische Versicherung and DONAU Versicherung the following Managing Board changes have been agreed on:
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - results for the first half-year 2021. (24.08.2021 15:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group - the results for the first half-year 2021 (20.08.2021 10:24)
- Vienna Insurance Group - 3M 2021 Results (25.05.2021 14:55)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual General Meeting 2021 (05.05.2021 16:06)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Group Annual Report 2020 (15.04.2021 16:15)