Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.315 per share ($1.26 per share on an annual basis) on the company’s common stock. The dividend will be payable on Dec. 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on Nov. 7, 2019.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), a leader in the semiconductor industry, is shaping the data-centric future with computing and communications technology that is the foundation of the world’s innovations. The company’s engineering expertise is helping address the world’s greatest challenges as well as helping secure, power and connect billions of devices and the infrastructure of the smart, connected world - from the cloud to the network to the edge and everything in between. Find more information about Intel at newsroom.intel.com and intel.com.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference (26.07.2019 15:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (19.07.2019 13:25)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results (26.04.2019 12:15)
- Intel Board of Directors Extends Andy Bryant’s Term as Intel Chairman until 2020 (27.03.2019 15:20)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.03.2019 15:17)