Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer
Stock Exchange Release
August 22, 2019 at 09:30 (CEST +1)
Nokia appoints Gabriela Styf Sjöman as Chief Strategy Officer and member of the Nokia Group Leadership Team
Espoo, Finland - Nokia today announced the appointment of Gabriela Styf Sjöman, a proven technology and innovation leader, as Chief Strategy Officer and member of the Group Leadership team, effective December 1, 2019. Gabriela succeeds Kathrin Buvac as Chief Strategy Officer, who continues in the role of President of Nokia Enterprise and member of the Group Leadership Team.
Gabriela joins Nokia from Telia Company in Sweden, where she has held positions including Deputy Head of Global Services and Operations and Head of Group Networks, and most recently Vice President and Head of Group Network Services and Operations. In that role she was responsible for technology strategy, architecture, design, delivery and operations for Fixed and Mobile Networks, as well as strategy execution for 5G Readiness for Telia Company Nordics and Baltics.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2021 (30.07.2021 15:56)
- Nokia Corporation - expects to revise upwards its 2021 financial guidance (15.07.2021 13:16)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (08.07.2021 14:50)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)