Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer
Stock Exchange Release
August 22, 2019 at 09:30 (CEST +1)
Nokia appoints Gabriela Styf Sjöman as Chief Strategy Officer and member of the Nokia Group Leadership Team
Espoo, Finland - Nokia today announced the appointment of Gabriela Styf Sjöman, a proven technology and innovation leader, as Chief Strategy Officer and member of the Group Leadership team, effective December 1, 2019. Gabriela succeeds Kathrin Buvac as Chief Strategy Officer, who continues in the role of President of Nokia Enterprise and member of the Group Leadership Team.
Gabriela joins Nokia from Telia Company in Sweden, where she has held positions including Deputy Head of Global Services and Operations and Head of Group Networks, and most recently Vice President and Head of Group Network Services and Operations. In that role she was responsible for technology strategy, architecture, design, delivery and operations for Fixed and Mobile Networks, as well as strategy execution for 5G Readiness for Telia Company Nordics and Baltics.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (06.02.2020 07:05)
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)