Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record
- In July, 188,857 Mercedes-Benz cars were sold worldwide – more than ever before in a July (+12.7%).
- Double-digit sales growth in July in all three regions – Europe, Asia-Pacific and NAFTA – and in those regions’ core markets.
- Ongoing model changes deliver strong sales momentum for the compact cars in July (+29.7%).
- In the first seven months of the year, 1,323,586 cars with the three-pointed star were handed over to customers (-2.4%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter (07.10.2019 14:48)
- Mercedes-Benz USA reports September Sales of 27,433 Vehicles, up 4.8% (04.10.2019 10:07)
- Administrative offense proceedings against Daimler AG fully concluded (25.09.2019 09:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz reports August Sales of 24,771 Vehicles, up 21.8% (05.09.2019 15:10)
- Daimler AG - Results 2nd Quarter 2019 (24.07.2019 15:31)