Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record
- In July, 188,857 Mercedes-Benz cars were sold worldwide – more than ever before in a July (+12.7%).
- Double-digit sales growth in July in all three regions – Europe, Asia-Pacific and NAFTA – and in those regions’ core markets.
- Ongoing model changes deliver strong sales momentum for the compact cars in July (+29.7%).
- In the first seven months of the year, 1,323,586 cars with the three-pointed star were handed over to customers (-2.4%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Results 2nd Quarter 2019 (24.07.2019 15:31)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 195,000 vehicles worldwide in May (12.06.2019 15:09)
- Daimler AG - Large majority of Daimler shareholders approve new Group structure (24.05.2019 15:18)
- Daimler AG - Annual Meeting 2019 (22.05.2019 14:10)
- Daimler AG - Results 1st Quarter 2019. (26.04.2019 12:33)