Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record
- In July, 188,857 Mercedes-Benz cars were sold worldwide – more than ever before in a July (+12.7%).
- Double-digit sales growth in July in all three regions – Europe, Asia-Pacific and NAFTA – and in those regions’ core markets.
- Ongoing model changes deliver strong sales momentum for the compact cars in July (+29.7%).
- In the first seven months of the year, 1,323,586 cars with the three-pointed star were handed over to customers (-2.4%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG -Annual Meeting on July 8, 2020 (02.07.2020 12:09)
- Rolls-Royce and Daimler Truck AG plan cooperation on stationary fuel-cell systems planned (28.05.2020 15:52)
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2020 (30.04.2020 15:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q1 2020 (16.04.2020 12:26)
- Daimler takes measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (24.03.2020 14:19)