Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record
- In July, 188,857 Mercedes-Benz cars were sold worldwide – more than ever before in a July (+12.7%).
- Double-digit sales growth in July in all three regions – Europe, Asia-Pacific and NAFTA – and in those regions’ core markets.
- Ongoing model changes deliver strong sales momentum for the compact cars in July (+29.7%).
- In the first seven months of the year, 1,323,586 cars with the three-pointed star were handed over to customers (-2.4%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Results Full year 2019 (13.02.2020 15:16)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results 2019. Including anticipated additional expenses below earnings expe (22.01.2020 10:07)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz. Annual sales 2019 (09.01.2020 16:45)
- Daimler AG - Daimler Trucks. Sales 2019 (07.01.2020 15:09)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 200,000 vehicles in a November for the first time (10.12.2019 15:23)
- Daimler AG - Streamline the company (02.12.2019 12:18)