RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record
Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record
- In July, 188,857 Mercedes-Benz cars were sold worldwide – more than ever before in a July (+12.7%).
- Double-digit sales growth in July in all three regions – Europe, Asia-Pacific and NAFTA – and in those regions’ core markets.
- Ongoing model changes deliver strong sales momentum for the compact cars in July (+29.7%).
- In the first seven months of the year, 1,323,586 cars with the three-pointed star were handed over to customers (-2.4%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)