Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record
- In July, 188,857 Mercedes-Benz cars were sold worldwide – more than ever before in a July (+12.7%).
- Double-digit sales growth in July in all three regions – Europe, Asia-Pacific and NAFTA – and in those regions’ core markets.
- Ongoing model changes deliver strong sales momentum for the compact cars in July (+29.7%).
- In the first seven months of the year, 1,323,586 cars with the three-pointed star were handed over to customers (-2.4%).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the 2nd quarter 2020 above market expectations (17.07.2020 13:54)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q2 2020 (13.07.2020 13:57)
- Daimler AG - Virtual Annual Meeting approves all items on agenda (13.07.2020 13:51)